We hope that you’ve found your next home with us. If you are interested in applying to live at a Braden Fellman property, please visit our Home, Intown Neighborhoods or Apartments and Lofts pages and click the Apply Now button found on the bottom of each property page. Below, please find our qualifications for residency. If you have questions, please contact us at 404-876-6432.
Qualifications for Residency
Qualifications may vary based on property and upon full review of application.
- Must have verifiable, stable employment for the past 24-months.
- Monthly gross income must be at least three times the monthly rental amount.
- In a roommate situation, the combined monthly gross income must be at least three times the monthly rental amount.
- An increased deposit or a co-signer may be considered for students.
Previous Rental History
- Must have 24 months of positive, verifiable rental history. If there is no rental history a co-signer may be considered.
- Negative rental history may result in a declined application.
Current and Past Credit History
- A credit report will be generated for each individual application being processed.
- A negative credit rating may result in a declined application.
- Bankruptcy(s) may result in a declined application.
Schedule a Tour