Collier Flats offers amazing two-bedroom apartment homes in Atlanta’s Upper West Side. Inside our apartments are renovated kitchens, featuring stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Tucked between the west side, midtown, and Buckhead, residents are moments away from the latest shops, restaurants, and entertainment. The Upper West Side is a region on the rise, with plenty of new development in the works in addition to community mainstays such as B’s Cracklin’ Barbeque and assorted breweries like Scofflaw Brewing Company, Atlanta Brewing Company, and Second Self Beer Company. With all the nearby attractions and completely renovated apartments, its no wonder that these apartments are being leased up quickly.
Collier Flats offers residents:
- Renovated Kitchens
- Stainless Steel Appliances (gas ranges)
- Granite Countertops
- Refurbished Baths
- Hardwood Flooring
- Central Heat and Air
- On-site laundry (with some available in unit)
- Free Parking
- Pet-Friendly policy Specific Attractions:
- Public schools include Brandon Elementary School, Sutton Middle School, and North Atlanta High School
- 5 min. drive to great local entertainment, including Top Golf
- One mile from the Atlanta Beltline
- Convenient commute to Georgia State, Georgia Tech and Atlantic Station
- Quick access to I-75, the Downtown Connector, and MARTA Bus Line
Collier Flats Apartments is pet-friendly for cats and dogs.
Click here to see current availability.
Also, check out Niche’s A+ rating for the North Buckhead neighborhood here!
- Application Fee – $75
- Occupant Fee – $45
- Cosigner Fee – $45
- Administration Fee – $125
- Security Deposit – $250-One Month’s Rent
- Pet Rent:
– Cats – $15/month
– Dogs – $25/month
To hold a unit, all deposits and fees must be submitted.