Collier Flats offers amazing two-bedroom apartment homes in one of Atlanta’s historic intown neighborhoods. Inside our apartments are renovated kitchens, featuring stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Tucked between the west side, midtown and Buckhead residents are moments away from the latest shops, restaurants and entertainment. Once you move in you will be able to enjoy all the perks of being in one of Atlanta’s most popular neighborhoods.
Collier Flats offers residents:
- Renovated Kitchens
- Stainless Steel Appliances (gas ranges)
- Granite Countertops • Refurbished Baths
- Hardwood Flooring • Central Heat and Air
- On-site laundry (with some available in unit)
- Free Parking
- Pet-Friendly policy Specific Attractions:
- Public schools include Brandon Elementary School, Sutton Middle School, and North Atlanta High School
- 5 min. drive to great local entertainment, including Top Golf
- One mile from the Atlanta Beltline
- Convenient commute to Georgia State, Georgia Tech and Atlantic Station
- Quick access to I-75, the Downtown Connector, and MARTA Bus Line
This property is pet-friendly for cats and dogs.
Click here to see current availability.
- Application Fee – $75
- Occupant Fee – $45
- Cosigner Fee – $45
- Administration Fee – $125
- Security Deposit – $250-One Month’s Rent
- Pet Rent:
– Pets Under 25 lbs – $15/month
– Pets over 25 lbs – $25/month
All deposits and fees required to hold a unit.