Camellia (Adair Oaks)
Camellia Decatur is the ideal home for someone who wants to be tucked away in the heart of a quaint tree-lined residential neighborhood. Steps away from dining, shopping, and entertainment options, these classic garden style walkups are just a quick five-minute walk or drive to Downtown Decatur, Oakhurst, and Kirkwood. In addition to exceptional accessibility, this community provides residents with the charming aesthetics of one of Decatur’s most historic and desired neighborhoods.
Camellia Decatur feeds directly into some of the best public schools in Georgia:
• Decatur High was ranked 18th in metro Atlanta & 628th in the Nation in 2019 by the US News Best High School Review with an overall score of 96.36.
• Renfroe Middle ranks as the #1 overall public middle school in Dekalb county by The Niche Review going into the 2020 school year.
• Oakhurst Elementary ranks as the 4th overall public elementary school in Dekalb county by The Niche Review going into the 2020 school year.
Camellia Decatur offers a multitude of attractions including:
• Convenient to higher education – Agnes Scott College less than 1 mile and Emory University less than 5 miles
• Convenient to public transportation – East Lake & Decatur Marta station less than 1 mile
• Membership to the City of Decatur pool system available with proof of residence – just bring a utility bill!
• Local restaurants in Decatur include: Taqueria Del Sol, Leon’s Full Service, Brick Store Pub, Chai Pani, and many others
• Local restaurants in Kirkwood include Kirkyard Public House – lively bar with classic bar fare that will not disappoint, Elmyriachi, which has received praise from Eater Magazine “…Elmyriachi has all the elements of a neighborhood mainstay”.
• Local Eateries in Oakhurst include Universal Joint, Mojo’s Pizza N Pub, and Oakhurst Market, the excellent, locally-owned grocery store located in the center of Oakhurst.
These 2 Bed 1 Bath apartments offer:
• Spacious Floorplans
• Large Back Patios – perfect for entertaining family and friends and spending time outside enjoying the greenery that surrounds our community
• Central Heat and Air
• Gas Appliances – a chef’s dream!
• Washer & Dryer hookups in every unit with leasing options available through our leasing office
• Community gardens and green space
• Smoke-free community
• Online payment and work order portal
• 24/7 emergency maintenance services
• Parking included in your rent
Check out Niche’s A+ rating for the City of Decatur here!