Tucked away in a quiet, wooded residential neighborhood located a short walk from historic Decatur Square, the Hillcrest properties consist of cozy mid-century apartment homes and duplexes.
Fresh renovations, spacious eat-in kitchens, and hardwood floors at an incredibly affordable rate make these two-bedroom, one-bath apartment homes the best value around. Also, don’t forget about our on-site laundry facility for added benefit. Built-in the 1960s, these apartments are conveniently located with just a brief walk to the Avondale and Decatur MARTA stations. In addition, downtown Decatur is a mere few blocks away and gives our residents quick access to the nightlife, boutiques, and eateries that make Decatur one of the best cities to live in Georgia.
This charming neighborhood offers an excellent school system within the beautifully manicured surrounding neighborhoods.
HILLCREST FEEDS DIRECTLY INTO SOME OF THE BEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN GEORGIA:
- Decatur High was ranked 18th in metro Atlanta & 628th in the Nation in 2019 by the US News Best High School Review with an overall score of 96.36.
- Renfroe Middle ranks as the #1 overall public middle school in Dekalb county by The Niche Review going into the 2020 school year.
- Oakhurst Elementary ranks as the 4th overall public elementary school in Dekalb county by The Niche Review going into the 2020 school year.
This property is pet-friendly for cats and dogs.
The area also features a single-family home for rent, located at 226 Hillcrest Avenue. For more information on renting the home, please contact the Decatur leasing office.
Click here to see current availability.
Also, check out Niche’s A+ rating of the City of Decatur here!
- Application Fee – $75
- Occupant Fee – $45
- Cosigner Fee – $45
- Administration Fee – $125
- Security Deposit – $250-One Month’s Rent
- Pet Rent:
– Cats – $15/month
– Dogs – $25/month
To hold a unit, all deposits and fees must be submitted.