Ice House Lofts
If you want to live in a loft in Decatur, look no further because the Ice House Lofts are the only residential loft space in all of Decatur! Awarded for its Adaptive Reuse, the Ice House Lofts embody the original character from its days as a factory. Originally constructed in 1926 by the Atlantic Star Ice & Coal company, this building was completely renovated in 2000.
Located just blocks from downtown Decatur, the Ice House Lofts are a short stroll to the Square where residents can enjoy drinks, delicious local food, and live music. For added convenience, the Avondale & Decatur MARTA Stations are located less than a mile away.
A combination of industrial and residential finishes make for unique, practical and beautiful lofts that also offer a great value. Concrete columns, brick with pre-cast architectural elements, steel, and wood provide structure and detail in these spacious units with 12 to 24-foot ceiling heights.
Finishes such as 42″ maple cabinetry, cast iron enamel tubs, Kohler fixtures, digital appliances, and Italian tile baths set the spaces apart from typical loft units. The dramatic architecture and abundant natural light showcase the features of these newly-renovated studio, one, and two-bedroom loft homes.
Furthermore, the Ice House Lofts feed directly into some of the best public schools in Georgia:
- Decatur High was ranked 18th in metro Atlanta in 2019 by the US News Best High School Review with an overall score of 96.36.
- Renfroe Middle ranks #1 for overall public middle school in Dekalb county by The Niche Review going into the 2020 school year.
- Oakhurst Elementary ranks 4th for overall public elementary school in Dekalb county by The Niche Review going into the 2020 school year.
This property is pet-friendly for cats and dogs.
Click here to see current availability.
Also, check out Niche’s A+ rating for the City of Decatur here!
- Application Fee – $75
- Occupant Fee – $45
- Cosigner Fee – $45
- Administration Fee – $125
- Security Deposit – $250-One Month’s Rent
- Pet Rent:
– Cats – $15/month
– Dogs – $25/month
All deposits and fees required to hold a unit.