Oakhurst Place is the ideal home for someone who wants to be tucked away in the heart of a quaint tree-lined residential neighborhood. Steps away from dining, shopping, and entertainment options, these classic garden style walkups are just a quick five-minute walk or drive to Downtown Decatur, Oakhurst, and Kirkwood. In addition to exceptional accessibility, this community provides residents with the charming aesthetics of one of Decatur’s most historic and desired neighborhoods.
OAKHURST PLACE FEEDS DIRECTLY INTO SOME OF THE BEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN GEORGIA:
- Decatur High was ranked 18th in metro Atlanta & 628th in the Nation in 2019 by the US News Best High School Review with an overall score of 96.36.
- Renfroe Middle ranks as the #1 overall public middle school in Dekalb county by The Niche Review going into the 2020 school year.
- Oakhurst Elementary ranks as the 4th overall public elementary school in Dekalb county by The Niche Review going into the 2020 school year.
OAKHURST PLACE OFFERS A MULTITUDE OF ATTRACTIONS INCLUDING:
- Convenient to higher education – Agnes Scott College less than 1 mile and Emory University less than 5 miles.
- Convenient to public transportation – East Lake & Decatur Marta station less than 1 mile.
- Membership to the City of Decatur pool system available with proof of residence – just bring a utility bill!
- Local restaurants in Decatur include Taqueria Del Sol, Leon’s Full Service, Brick Store Pub, Chai Pani, and many others.
- Kirkwood restaurants include Kirkyard Public House – lively bar with classic bar fare that will not disappoint.
- Oakhurst eateries include Universal Joint, Mojo’s Pizza N Pub, and Oakhurst Market.
FURTHERMORE, THESE 2 BED 1 BATH APARTMENTS OFFER:
- Spacious Floorplans
- Large Back Patios – perfect for entertaining family and friends and spending time outside enjoying the greenery that surrounds our community
- Central Heat and Air
- Gas Appliances – a chef’s dream!
- Washer & Dryer hookups in every unit with leasing options available through our leasing office
- Community gardens and green space
- Smoke-free community
- Online payment and work order portal
- 24/7 emergency maintenance services
- Parking included in your rent
Apartment Additional Costs
- App/Admin Fee – $50
- Security Deposit – One Month’s Rent
- Cats – $15/month
- Dogs – $25/month
- Free – $0/month
Additional Fees if Applicable:
- Occupant Fee – $45
- Cosigner Fee – $45
To hold a unit, all deposits and fees must be submitted.
Please call 404.876.6432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to Oakhurst Place and we look forward to welcoming you to our community!