Located only a few blocks away from historic Decatur Square, Ponce Properties is the perfect place for quiet living. A refreshing alternative to large corporate communities, these beautifully constructed 1920’s buildings are situated among attractive, bungalow-style private residences with neatly landscaped yards.
Private balconies and porches, high ceilings, crown molding, built-in china cabinets, coded access entry, and hardwood floors give these homes their unique charm. Residents have the luxury of walking just around the corner for groceries, the public library, ice cream, coffee or a delicious meal at one of the many sidewalk cafes. The Avondale MARTA station is an incredibly short 10-minute walk away, along with two local breweries, Blue Tarp & Three Taverns.
The Ponce Properties feed directly into some of the best public schools in Georgia:
- Decatur High was ranked 18th in metro Atlanta & 628th in the Nation in 2019 by the US News Best High School Review with an overall score of 96.36.
- Renfroe Middle ranks as the #1 overall public middle school in Dekalb county by The Niche Review going into the 2020 school year.
- Oakhurst Elementary ranks as the 4th overall public elementary school in Dekalb county by The Niche Review going into the 2020 school year.
Additionally, the Ponce Properties are pet-friendly for cats only.
Make sure to click here to see current availability.
Also, Check out Niche’s A+ rating of the City of Decatur here!
- Application Fee – $75
- Occupant Fee – $45
- Cosigner Fee – $45
- Administration Fee – $125
- Security Deposit – $250-One Month’s Rent
- Pet Rent:
– Cats – $15/month
To hold a unit, all deposits and fees must be submitted.