Tucked away in a quiet neighborhood and a short walk from the Decatur Square, Springdale is where you will find great apartment value, along with terrific shopping and fantastic restaurants sure to satisfy your culinary cravings.
These quaint, renovated mid-century apartment homes feature one- and two-bedroom units, all with private decks, in a quiet residential neighborhood. The units feature Berber carpet, central heat/air, dishwashers, and spacious kitchens.
The Springdale neighborhood is a short walk to the Avondale MARTA station and has an excellent school system. Experience the many wonderful features that Springdale has to offer.
SPRINGDALE FEEDS DIRECTLY INTO SOME OF THE BEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN GEORGIA:
- Decatur High was ranked 18th in metro Atlanta & 628th in the Nation in 2019 by the US News Best High School Review with an overall score of 96.36.
- Renfroe Middle ranks as the #1 overall public middle school in Dekalb county by The Niche Review going into the 2020 school year.
- Oakhurst Elementary ranks as the 4th overall public elementary school in Dekalb county by The Niche Review going into the 2020 school year.
This property is pet-friendly for cats and dogs.
Click here to see current availability.
Also, check out Niche’s A+ rating of the City of Decatur here!
- Application Fee – $75
- Occupant Fee – $45
- Cosigner Fee – $45
- Administration Fee – $125
- Security Deposit – $250-One Month’s Rent
- Pet Rent:
– Cats – $15/month
– Dogs – $25/month
To hold a unit, all deposits and fees must be submitted.