Welcome home to the best and most centrally located neighborhood in Atlanta. Ideally tucked away in the green and serene neighborhood of Morningside just five minutes away from…
• Buckhead and Midtown, the city’s major employment, entertainment, dining, and shopping hubs.
• The neighborhood cafes, restaurants, and bars of the Virginia Highlands and Inman Park
• The Atlanta Beltline’s walking/biking trail connecting you to all of Atlanta’s intown neighborhoods.
• Piedmont Park and it’s open green spaces with skyline views.
• Higher education institutions such as Georgia Tech and Emory University.
• The Center for Disease Control (CDC).
• Major interstates, highways, and surface streets such as I-75, I-85, 400, Cheshire Bridge Road, Piedmont Avenue, and more
• Choose from three conveniently located neighborhood grocers in Kroger, Publix, or Sprouts
The Piet is a stylish blend of artfully designed buildings blending seamlessly with its natural surroundings and outdoor amenities.
Your home & community features:
• Quartz countertops
• Tile backsplashes
• Stainless steel appliances
• Gas cook tops
• Hard surface flooring
• Washer & Dryer Connections in unit
• Smart thermostat
• Outdoor patio space
• Outdoor green spaces
• Lush landscaping
• Online application, payment, and work order system