Welcome home to the best and most centrally located neighborhood in Atlanta. The Piet is ideally tucked away in the green and serene neighborhood of Morningside just five minutes away from…
- Buckhead and Midtown, the city’s major employment, entertainment, dining, and shopping hubs.
- The neighborhood cafes, restaurants, and bars of the Virginia Highlands and Inman Park
- The Atlanta Beltline’s walking/biking trail connecting you to all of Atlanta’s intown neighborhoods.
- Piedmont Park and it’s open green spaces with skyline views.
- Higher education institutions such as Georgia Tech and Emory University.
- The Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Major interstates, highways, and surface streets such as I-75, I-85, 400, Cheshire Bridge Road, Piedmont Avenue, and more
- Choose from three conveniently located neighborhood grocers in Kroger, Publix, or Sprouts
The Piet is a stylish blend of artfully designed buildings blending seamlessly with its natural surroundings and outdoor amenities.
Your home & community features:
- Quartz countertops
- Tile backsplashes
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas stovetops
- Hard surface flooring
- Washer & Dryer Connections in unit
- Smart thermostat
- Outdoor patio space
- Outdoor green spaces
- Lush landscaping
- Online application, payment, and work order system
Click here to see current availability.
Also, check out Niche’s A+ rating for the Lindridge-Martin Manor neighborhood here!
- Application Fee – $75
- Occupant Fee – $45
- Cosigner Fee – $45
- Administration Fee – $125
- Security Deposit – $250-One Month’s Rent
- Pet Rent:
– Cats – $15/month
– Dogs – $25/month
To hold a unit, all deposits and fees must be submitted.