900 Peachtree Lofts
Located in thriving Midtown, Atlanta, 900 Peachtree Lofts provides the best of the city right outside your front door.
With Midtown’s explosive growth, numerous luxury shops, restaurants, and services are opening daily in this wonderful live-work-play community. It is a truly pedestrian-friendly, urban neighborhood, boasting a 92 WalkScore!
Public schools include Springdale Park Elementary School, Inman Middle School, and Grady High School.
- In-unit washers and dryers
- Updated kitchen appliances including gas stovetops
- Granite countertops
- Updated bathrooms with Italian tile
- Pine flooring
- Nest thermostats
- Smart locks
- Coded access entry
- Gated and covered parking available
- Access to gym and pool with natural gas grills
- Pet friendly policy for cats and small dogs
- Walking distance from Piedmont Park and the Belt Line
- Blocks away from entertainment such as Ponce City Market, Fox Theatre, High Museum of Art and the Botanical Gardens
- Steps away from restaurants including The Vortex, Taco Mac, and Ecco Midtown
- In close proximity to Torched Hop Brewing Company
- Less than 5 minute walk from Orange Theory
- Quick access to coffee favorites like Dancing Goats and the Starbucks Reserve
- Convenient grocery stores include Whole Foods, Publix and the Midtown Market
Apartment Additional Costs
- App/Admin Fee – $50
- Security Deposit – $250-One Month’s Rent
- Cats – $15/month
- Dogs – $25/month
- Gated – $35/month
- Garage – $50/month
Additional Fees if Applicable:
- Occupant Fee – $45
- Cosigner Fee – $45
To hold a unit, all deposits and fees must be submitted.