The Motif by Morningside
Welcome home to the best and most centrally located neighborhood in Atlanta. The Motif by Morningside is ideally tucked away in a green and serene neighborhood. The property features a stylish mix of artfully designed buildings blending seamlessly with its natural surroundings and outdoor amenities. For the most update to date information on the Motif check out MotifATL.com
Just five minutes away from…
- Buckhead and Midtown, the city’s major employment, entertainment, dining, and shopping hubs.
- The neighborhood cafes, restaurants, and bars of the Virginia Highlands and Inman Park.
- The Atlanta Beltline’s walking/biking trail connecting you to all of Atlanta’s intown neighborhoods.
- Piedmont Park and it’s open green spaces with skyline views.
- Higher education institutions such as Georgia Tech and Emory University.
- The Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Major interstates, highways, and surface streets such as I-75, I-85, 400, Cheshire Bridge Road, Piedmont Avenue, and more
- Choose from three conveniently located neighborhood grocers in Kroger, Publix, or Sprouts
Your home & community features:
- Quartz countertops
- Tile backsplashes
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas stovetops
- Hard surface flooring
- Washer & Dryer Connections in unit
- Outdoor patio space
- Multiple dog parks
- Outdoor green spaces
- Lush landscaping
- Online application, payment, and work order system
The property is currently undergoing improvements that will see the additions of:
- Walking trails to get some fresh air
- A fitness center
- Outdoor games
Apartment Additional Costs
- App/Admin Fee – $50
- Security Deposit – $250-One Month’s Rent
- Cats – $15/month
- Dogs – $25/month
- Free – $0/month
Additional Fees if Applicable:
- Occupant Fee – $45
- Cosigner Fee – $45
To hold a unit, all deposits and fees must be submitted.